Such a great honour to have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award from one of my favourite bloggers of Dubai “B” and “O” of Booniblog. I just love their idea of interesting brief reviews/posts which really caught my attention. All I can say is I enjoyed reading every post and looking forward to it.
Here are some random facts about me:
- I created this blog because I love taking photos and thought it will be a waste not to share and document something about it, also my partner is obsessed with food which makes a perfect combination for my blog to exist
- My experience in an SEO company had given me the advantage of making my blog seo friendly
- I used to be a rockstar (just kidding) I am a music lover – I grew up with a musically inclined environment
- One of my dream is to see the biggest Music Festivals in UK and travel around Europe
- I wanted to study arts but ended up in a Computer study field
- I can speak three languages
- If I were in a death row my last meal request would be a Lasagna with garlic bread on the side – of course
Now it’s time to pass these honour to the rest of my fellow bloggers. Here’s the list of my 7 favourite bloggers:
A Girl In Transit
The Whiny Wanderer
Days with Robin
Feel Good Avenue
About this Blog
Rules of the OLB Award:
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post.
Share seven things about yourself.
Nominate seven other bloggers.
Inform the nominees by posting on their blog.